Know what your rights, responsibilities and risks BEFORE you sign any contracts! Whether someone asks you to sign their agreement, or you drafted your own contract, understand the legal risk, if the contract is enforceable, what happens if the other side breaches or doesn’t perform under the agreement, what are your legal rights and obligations, and does the contract protect your business interests and limit your liability? Gain the peace of mind of knowing your contract was reviewed by an experienced attorney before you sign.
Your simple 2 step process:
1. Upload or email a digital version of your contract, brief explanation of your situation, business purpose of the agreement, any specific questions, and what you hope to achieve.
2. Within 1 business day, you will receive:
- Review of up to a 10 page document.
- Confidential legal advice via your choice of a email or up to 30 minute phone call.
- Our review and analysis of up to a 10 page agreement, including recommendations, suggested changes or edits, so you can decide whether to sign or not.
- Answers to your specific questions about the contract.
- Attorney-client privilege protection on all communications and advice.