The use of bonded facilities and foreign-trade zones for duty deferral and elimination. American University International Law Review, Vol. 13, Book 3 (1998).
Complying With and Avoiding the Pitfalls of U.S. Export Controls on Intellectual Property, Intellectual Property and Technology Transfer Across International Frontiers, Ch. 7, The Fla. Bar Association (1993).
H-1B Visas for Temporary Specialty Occupation Workers, Florida Bar Annual Immigration Update, Chapter 2, The Fla. Bar Association (1995).
Benefits of Limited Liability Companies for Immigration Purposes, Limited Liability Company Reporter, 93-201 (Mar. 1993).
“What Does the Best Goodbye Scene in Movies Teach Owners About Negotiating?” Owner Magazine. 1 Dec. 2013. Web.
“One T.” New Hampshire Business Education Association News Letter, p.2 (Vol. 2 Spring 2010).
“Navigating the ever changing waters of export control.” Florida Shipper Magazine, (Jan. 26, 1998).
“Where to Package CDS, Bonded Warehouses or FTZs?” Florida Shipper Magazine, (Dec. 1, 1997).
“Foreign Agency Agreements,” Florida Shipper Magazine, (Feb. 24, 1997).
“Update on US Immigration Policy Regarding Yacht Crews.” PYA News. p.10 (France May 1998).
“Immigration and International Investors” Florida Star Das Lifestyle-Magazin, p. 32 (May 1998), Contributing Writer, German magazine distributed in Florida, Germany, Austria & Switzerland.
“Immigration and International Tax Issues You Should Understand Before You Invest or Open a Business in the U.S.” Inseln und Strade, (FL and Germany April 1997, reprinted May 1998).
“B-1 Visas for Yacht Crew,” The Wood Report (UK 1997).
“Immigration rules bring more red tape,” South Florida Business Journal. (Dec. 27, 1996).
“U.S. Immigration expands “O” visas to Culinary Arts Professionals.” Rolling Pin International, p.7 (Austria Nov. 10, 1994).
- “Bringing your high-tech business to the US”, half-day seminar given at invitation of the US Commercial Office (DOC) Germany at the Aachen, Germany high-tech incubator.
- “International Trade, Customs and Immigration issues for Entrepreneurs”, Mt. Washington Valley Chamber of Commerce.
- “Customs Issues Relating to Yacht Ownership” and “Immigration Issues Relating to Crew” at Legal, Tax and Accounting Aspects of Yacht Ownership Seminar, Miami Int’l Boat Show.
- “Export Controls, Licensing and Structure of Export Transactions” to the Technology Resource Network.
- “International Trade tools for Import and Export” and “Successful Export Strategies” Seminars, Florida Atlantic University/Small Business Development Center/SBA, Florida.
- “Export Controls” and “Technology based immigration visas,” American Electronics Association, Florida Council.
Awards and Associations:
- Martindale-Hubbell – Distinguished Attorney Award 2000-2018
- AVVO Top Contributor 2016 & 2017
- South Florida Magazine’s Up & Comers Award – Legal
- Martindale-Hubbell – AV Rated Attorney Award 1994-1999
- Dade County Bar Association, Pro Bono Award
- Leadership Miami – Graduate & Facilitator
- Inner City Children’s Dance Company-Director & Legal Counsel
- Business Volunteers for the Arts, Volunteer of the Year
- Camillus House-Advisory Board & Volunteer
- Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce International Trade Directory – “Expert” International Law;
- Martindale Hubble (AV & BV rated)
- Marquis’ Who’s Who in America, (Multiple Editions); Who’s Who in the World (Multiple Editions); Who’s Who in American Law (Multiple Editions); Who’s Who in Finance and Industry (Multiple Editions)
- Strathmore’s Who’s Who (Multiple Editions)
- Association of Corporate Counsel
- New Hampshire International Trade Association
- Mount Washington Valley Economic Council
- Association for Conflict Resolution, NE Chapter
- World Trade Center Miami
- World Trade Center Ft. Lauderdale Founding Member, Advisory Board
- Ft. Lauderdale Chamber of Commerce – Founding Member, Inaugural International Business Advisory Board
- Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce – Chair, International Student Committee
- Mt. Washington Valley Chamber of Commerce: 1992 – 2001,
- White Mountain Aquatic Foundation (Board member/ General Counsel)
- New Hampshire Business Education Association
- NH Professional Educators Standards Committee for Comprehensive Business Education, Committee appointee.
- Mount Washington Valley Career & Tech Center – Business/Hospitality Advisory Board
- President, White Mountain Waldorf School Board (2001-2002)
- Greater Portland Chamber of Commerce